Citizens Advice Bureau
Tadley & District Citizens Advice is a local independent charity serving the community in and around Tadley (including Sherfield) for over 26 years.
Tadley & District Citizens Advice
Franklin Avenue, Tadley, Hampshire RG26 4ET
Adviceline 03444 111306
Find Advice online at their website.
• Benefits - Unemployment, rent and council tax, sickness and disability, tax credits, pensions.
• Debt - Bankruptcy, IVA, debt management, mortgage and rent arrears, bailiffs.
• Employment - Dismissal, redundancy, unpaid wages, contract changes, maternity.
• Housing - Eviction, deposits, repairs, finding accommodation, neighbour problems.
• Relationships & Family - Divorce, separation, mediation, child maintenance, bereavement.
• Other problems - Consumer, discrimination, education, health, immigration, tax, travel.